Sawa IntelligenceLithium battery automation equipment manufacturer
Service Hotline+86 15927807301
National Service Hotline13451760748
Specification: 70V 10A 20A
220V ±10%, power 2000W(Optional)
±（0.2% of reading + 0.2% of range）
Constant voltage cut-off current
0~999 hours/work step
Data logging interval
Constant current and constant voltage charging
Voltage, current, relative time, overcharge protection
Cycle measurement range
Number of steps in a single cycle
1. It can communicate with PC software through serial port.
2. In addition to the P+ and P- interfaces, the instrument also provides CH+ and CH-, which can test special finished batteries and charge and discharge them on one instrument.
3. All instruments can be controlled by using the network to communicate with PC software, ensuring the real-time and complete communication data.
4. The MYSQL database is used to save the data to ensure that the data will not be lost and provide the measurement data back-check function.
5. As long as the battery is in the test range, the battery can be charged, avoiding the problem that the charger can only charge a specific type of battery.